Borne of a decade of development for the sterile and untraceable optical rifle sighting requirements of Special Operations and clandestine warfare, CounterSniper Military
Optical Gunsights Corp. manufactures a line of optical weapon sighting systems and visible and IR laser aiming systems from CQB to long range sniping and
competition. The CMOG Titanium Line is the only tactical riflescope in the world UNCONDITIONALLY warranted
for life. Battle damage, bomb damage, even bullet impacts are covered. If it is damaged unworkable, send it
to us and we will fix it or give you a new one.
CounterSniper Military Optical Gunsights Corp is Headquartered in Rochester NY, the imaging capital of the world. Long a primary Soviet nuclear impact target due
to the creation of optical sighting systems for satellites, spy planes and now digital imaging devices, it is home to some of the premier optical creation, coating and
imaging companies. The integration of these capabilities yield some of Americas most critical observation technologies. For more info on these remarkable tools of the
preservation of liberty, call us, come see our facility in Rochester NY, or see your authorized CounterSniper Dealer! CSO Crusader and Avenger Series Riflescopes CounterSniper's world renowned
tactical rifle scopes are considered by many to be the finest optical gunsights
available at any price. Military direct prices range from $1325.00 to $2860.00 dollars for the T6061 Aircraft aluminum models and from $4129.00-$7150.00 for the Titanium models.
What makes a riflescope cost up to 7000 dollars? It is the combination of the best components the world offers with an attention to detail on which your life can depend. These include:
- Forged and milled pure Titanium or T6061 aircraft aluminum
- Impact resistance to more than 5000 times the force of
- Lenses of utterly flawless transmissivity, composited
to aspheric lens elements to eliminate chromatic aberrations
with apochromatic lenses with Extra Low Dispersion
- Proprietary-230-+485°F degree stable pure optical
- 24 step vacuum Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoating,
raises the light transmission coefficients to beyond anything
achieved to date.
- Massive 56mm primary objective lenses offer nearly
triple the light transmission area of lesser designs.
- Vacuum and lifetime sealed with a mixture of nitrogen
and rare earth gasses.
- Vaporless, fogless, mirageless- unaffected by atmospheric
ranges from below sea level to 5 miles above it.
- Waterproof for marine-ops, dustproof for desert warfare
& ergonomically compatible with arctic gloves or
- Revolutionary front and rear reticle focal plane design
dramatically reduces parallax & provides an immovable
reticle plane with variable power accuracy identical to
fixed power designs.
- Selective ranging at power allows for 1 fourth to 1 milliradian
ranging, zoomable as needed on FFP Models.
- Variable power illumination to the reticle-red and
green and black
Add these features to the specs below it yields a warfighting optic bordering the incomparable. They are in service today with elite Military and Law enforcement
units in variable power ranges from 1-8x up to 10-40x, with a power range for nearly every known tactical application.
- Optical Glass Construction: Primary objectives to 60mm in Proprietary, Hi-Flourite, Leaded 99.997%Pure Optical Glass with (Aspheric Lamination on the
Titanium models, apochromatic ELD on Aluminum), Features 230-+485 degree stable Bertrillium~Zantitium multicoated optics on both primary, secondary and interior
lens groups, Night Vision Compatibility available. 10-14 lenses in 7-12 groups depending on power.
- Turret Construction: Patent pending turret locking system, 7.5 or 15MOA per revolution, scopes can be locked down in applications that do not require
ranging. Stainless Steel & brass construction, rustproof, triple sealed. 1/8th or 1/4 MOA increments.
- Focusing: SideFocus, Torsional Friction lock, indexed
for distance, left hand side, non-focusing models feature
our power dependent parallax free design.
- Eye relief: Extended eye relief design for high power rifles,
minimum 3.02 inches to 6.44 inches based on model.
- Waterproofing & Chemical Survivability: Internally
pressurized, Viton Sealed,MilSpec Immersion Tested &
Waterproof, Autoclavable Decon OK
- Reticle & Illumination: Mildot, Tactical Cross, TDRM Front or Rear Focal Plane Engraved Glass shockproof to 5000g's, lifetime warranted. Tri~Color Red, Green,
Black Variable Intensity, 4 Color Red, Green, Blue, Black Variable Intensity on Titanium models
- Tube Diameter: 30mm/1.18 or 35mm, model specific, 44mm ocular diameter
- Finish: MilSpec Covert Ano Blk Matte Hardcoat, custom
- Diopter Range of Adjustment: Minimum -3.5 to +3.5 model dependent
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment: 45 MOA Minimum up to 240MOA, lockable-see specs for specific model
- Tube Construction: Forged & milled Titanium Space AlloyMilSpec Hard Ano 30 or 35mmMilled 1 pc Square-Saddle Tube or Forged T6161 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy Covert Black
Anodized Body 30 or 35mm Milled 1 pc SquareSaddle Tube, Titanium Springs
- AntiFog Gas Purge & Seal: Proprietary rare earth/nitrogen/argon gas purged, hard earth sealed
Optical Transmissivity Coating: 24 step vacuum Bertrillium~Zantitium™ multicoating on both primary, secondary
and interior lens groups, proprietary dim and blue light dawn/dusk enhancing coating provides dramatic
increase in lowvisible spectrumlight settings, enhances clarity and contrast.
- AntiScratch Coating: TitaniStar 68 Rockwell Mil Spec AntiScratch coating, all exposed primary and ocular lenses
- Mirage & Haze Filter Daylight Coating: InfraShield proprietary Daylight InfraRed spectrum blocker for rays 685nm and higher
- Water Displacement/Ice Shield Coating: CSO Proprietary HydroShear Moisture Displacement Coating
- Dust Prevention Coating: CSO Proprietary DustCaster
- Warrantee: The world's most comprehensive warrantee on optical gunsights. The world's only lifetime warrantee on tactical scopes. Limited Lifetime on optical aluminum
models, Lifetime UNCONDITIONAL with full battle damage replacement on Titanium models. See card within package for details and reflex and electronic sight warrantees and over runs or
contract designate, certain limitations apply.
What makes a CounterSniper™ Optic truly of value... put it in the hands of an American Warrior committed to liberty and let him annihilate those who would deny it to
others...that value is priceless!